Small All-Inclusive Package in the Texas Hill Country
A two day wedding celebration at Paniolo Ranch for close family & friends.
The Eat, Drink, and Be Married wedding package is best suited for Brides who anticipate having no more than 40 guests attending their big day. We have five B&B accommodations: Pineapple, Lanai Suite, Mele House, O’Hana House, and Honu, that can sleep up to 26 guests total. You and your wedding guests will check-in to your B&B accommodations and spend the evening enjoying the company of family and friends. The following morning a continental breakfast is provided for your guests in their individual rooms. During the day guests may enjoy a spa adventure, swimming, napping, or taking a walk on our 100 acre property before dressing for the big event. They will attend your wedding and reception dinner the following evening at the Main House. After the wedding, and all the fun they can have, guests have the convenience of retiring to their rooms, a short walk away. The next morning the Paniolo Resort will host a family brunch, buffet style, at the Main House to salute the newly married couple.
- All five B&B accommodations on the Paniolo Ranch for 26 guests
- Wedding Ceremony in the Garden Venue
- Brides Bouquet and Grooms Boutonnière
- A seated, multi-course dinner for 26 (additional guests at $30 pp.)
- Wedding cake
- Tables, chairs, linens, dinnerware, flatware, and floral center pieces
- Buffett style breakfast departure morning at the Main House
- Continental breakfast first morning in guests individual rooms
- Officiant to marry you
- Bartender and wait staff
Wedding Venue Overnight Rates
- Bridal Suite – 2 people – $299 per night
- Groom’s Room – 2 people – $150 per night
- Spa Room – 2 people – $150 per night
- Chapel Room – 2 people – $150 per night
*Price does not include 18% service fee or sales tax.