We have five B&B accommodations: Pineapple (4), Lanai Suite (4), Mele House (6), O’Hana House (6), and Honu (6), that can sleep up to 26 guests total. Additional rooms are available at the wedding venue (see below) and can sleep up to 6 more guests.
Your wedding guests will check-in to their B&B accommodations and attend a rehearsal dinner hosted at the Main house that evening. The next morning a light breakfast is provided in-room for family and friends to enjoy at their leisure. During the day guests may enjoy a spa adventure, swimming, napping, or taking a walk on our 100 acre property before dressing for the big event. After the wedding, and all the fun they can have, guests have the convenience of retiring to their rooms just a short walk away from the wedding venue. The next morning the Paniolo will host a family brunch at the Main House to salute the newly married couple. The send-off breakfast is buffet style and will include items such as: Scrambled Eggs, Breakfast Sweets, Orange Juice, Milk, Yogurt, Cereal, and Assorted Fruit. The perfect ending to your wedding weekend!
- All five B&B accommodations on the Paniolo Ranch for 26 guests
- In room breakfast Saturday morning
- Hosted buffet breakfast Sunday morning at Main House for your B&B guests
- Friday night seated, multi-course dinner for up to 26
- Tables, chairs, linens, dinnerware, flatware, and floral center piece
Prices vary. Call for a quote today. Choice of Wedding Package Priced Separately.
In addition to our B&B rooms, Paniolo offers three more accommodations available only to the wedding party. Each room sleeps no more than 2 guests. Rates include breakfast.
Wedding Venue Overnight Rates
(additional rooms including in-room breakfast)
- Bridal Suite – 2 people – $299 per night
- Groom’s Room – 2 people – $150 per night
- Spa Room – 2 people – $150 per night
Prices listed do not include tax and 15% service fee