Hiring a DoC for your event is essential if you to enjoy your time with friends and family and make lasting memories on your wedding day.
This package includes all of the amenities of the “I Did It My Way” wedding package with the added services of a Day-of-Coordinator (DoC). A DoC is a person experienced in coordinating the details of wedding events and focuses on organizing your wedding rehearsal, synchronizing all your vendors, assisting in assemblage of decorations, adhering to your timeline, and troubleshooting. Hiring a DoC means that you will have one person as your point-of-contact the day of your event, instead of several. Note a D0C does not plan your event for you, rather they make sure your event goes off without a hitch.
- Day-of-Coordinator (DoC)!!!
- Rental Hours 12 Noon to 12 Midnight w/ 5 hours of event time within the rental period
- Additional hours at extra charge
- Outdoor Stone Alter Ceremony Site Overlooking Lake and Hills
- Indoor Reception Hall Opening Up to Large Patio and Magnificent Views
- 60″ Round Tables & Chiavari Chairs For Up to 260 Guests
- Sign-in, Gift, and Cocktail Tables
- Bride and Groom Dressing Rooms
- Gas Fire Bowls and Fountains
- Beautifully Landscaped Property
- Theatrical and Event Lighting
- Catering Kitchen
- Ice Machine
- Projector and Screen
- Two Hour Engagement Photo Session
- Surround Sound and PA System
- Manager On Duty
Please call or email for pricing.